This web site is a record of the work carried out to a mini I purchased with slight front suspension damage.
After further investigation I uncovered a miriad of further problems in need of correction. Here is a list of work to be carried out so far.
– Both outer sills corroded
– Floor pans excessively corroded
– Toe panel distorted from impact to near side wheel
– Heel panel corroded surrounding rear subframe mount points
– Boot floor sides corroded surrounding subframe mount points
– Front subframe cracked around previous bad repair